1. ___ Communicates accurate
knowledge of subject matter in a language and style appropriate
to the learner.
2. ___ Demonstrates a breadth of
subject matter knowledge that enables students to approach and
to interrelate topics from a variety of perspectives, interests,
and points of view.
3. ___ Uses the references,
materials and technologies of the subject filed in a manner
appropriate to the developmental stage of the learner.
4. ___ Continuously monitors
changes in the subject field.
5. ___ Demonstrates a breadth of
subject matter that enables him/her to collaborate with
colleagues from other subject fields in the integration of
6. ___ Develops short and long
term personal and professional goals relating to knowledge of